Off-Site Tape Storage and Rotation Services
Data-loss happens - either through natural disaster, failed equipment or simple human error. Storing your backup media off-site can help you reduce downtime get back to business.
AIM Records offers a secure, off-site storage facility and a reliable process for transporting and managing your backup media. Our uniformed security professionals will pick up your tapes on a regular schedule to minimize lost data. Tapes are barcode scanned to document their location on each step of the process. Tapes are then transported in a secure vehicle to our media vault facility. When you need to retrieve your tapes, simply notify us and we will deliver to your recovery location.
Advantages of using AIM Records for your tape rotation:
- Fulfills your disaster recovery needs. In the event of a disaster, your data can be delivered to you or made available for pickup - anytime, anywhere.
- Assures ANSI standard storage conditions. Our media vaults are temperature and humidity controlled, and offer complete fire protection.
- Provides organized, convenient tape rotations. Courier pickups can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Fast and efficient rotations. Items are identified, barcoded and entered into our inventory management system for accurate tracking.
- Boost compliance. Off-site data storage and chain-of-custody for industry-specific needs.
- Extend tape life. Our climate-controlled facility prolongs the shelf life of magnetic storage media with an optimum 65°F temperature and 30% relative humidity.