Secure shredding from AIM Records can help businesses that need documented destruction of paper records lower risk, reduce costs, and meet recycling goals. We offer businesses of all sizes a simple, reliable, and cost-effective method of ensuring the compliant destruction of confidential information. Our highly-trained, uniformed, and fully-insured staff ensure the reliable and confidential handling of your records.
Off-Site Shredding for Business
Off-site shredding is a low cost process that provides a consistent chain of custody from document pickup to destruction at our facility.
- We place locked containers in your office to deposit sensitive information.
- We pick up the contents on your schedule and transport it to our facility in a secured vehicle.
- Your confidential information is weighed and then thoroughly destroyed.
On-Site Shredding for Business
Our shredding truck service allows you to witness your documents being securely destroyed before leaving your premises.
- We place locked containers in your office to deposit sensitive information. We can also use existing containers.
- We pick up the contents on your schedule and shred it at your facility under your supervision.
We also make appointments to shred individuals' documents. Help prevent identity theft by shredding your old financial and personal documents.
- Our mobile shredding truck can shred your documents at your home under your supervision.
- Walk-in customers can also bring their documents to our facility to be shredded.
By outsourcing your shredding to AIM Records, you can help meet your company's commitment to sustainability. The remnants of your shredded documents are transported directly to a paper mill where they are recycled into new consumer products.
For each ton of shredded paper recycled, you can help save 17 trees and 4,000 gallons of water.
The NAID Certification Program establishes standards for a secure destruction process including such areas as security, employee hiring and screening, operational destruction process, and insurance. AIM has been certified for off-site destruction of paper, printed media, computer hard drives, and non-paper media.